Rabu, 09 September 2015

Dear my everything ,
how are you there ? 
has been smiling this morning ?
if not , I never knew ..
you're so good at hiding your load
you're so perfect cover your complaint

Did you know ?
this eyes hurts to keep from crying 
no , I'm not heartbroken
I just miss to be with you ..

Mom

Promise me ,
take care your health
because of tightness once
to hear your tired there ..

We are in a long distance relationship now 
so remember and promise yeah ..

By the way ,
thanks for waking me this morning
once again . this morning , I love you 

5 komentar:

  1. It's so touching poem for me Angel
    I'll hope the best for your mother Angel :-)
    God Bless You and Your Mother

    BalasHapus
  2. nice poem.
    i hope your family is always healty

    BalasHapus
  3. although i was not so close to my mother, but i really love her, and i felt the same things with you..

    BalasHapus
  4. Be her angle for the rest of her life...

    BalasHapus
  5. thanks you for your comment guys , your comment give me more spirit :)

    BalasHapus